A healthy body has a healthy mind. Sports is a key for creating a healthy environment in any educational institution. Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University also provides opportunities to the students for various sports activities to keep them mentally and physically strong.
Sports like badminton, cricket, football, volleyball etc. are played daily in different grounds of the University Campus.
· To promote team spirit among the individuals.
· To inculcate tolerance and discipline in the individuals.
· To create healthy environment in the university.
· To produce sportsmen who could compete at the national and international level.
1. Won gold in intervarsity 2015-16 tug of war championship at uvas lahore.
Mr.Sarfraz Khan National Intervarsity Coach, along with his junior KPK Archery Gold Mr. Zain Ullah from Peshawar giving training to SBBU players. The training camp started on 14.12.2016 and ended on 17.12.2016 with certificates distribution among selected players. This camp was arranged by Directorate of Sports.